At Arbol Verde Ecolodge, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and in Costa Rica. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at our property.
We follow the guidelines of local health authorities and act according to our set-up routines and procedures in the event of a case of COVID-19 in our village or property.
At our property, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We've adapted our check-in/out and housekeeping procedures to minimize contact with guests. We also ask guests to maintain a minimum 2 meter distance from other visitors and staff at all times and encourage to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we do to secure the safety of our guest:
1. We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
2. We provided information about COVID-19 and management instructions
3. Increased focus on hand hygiene
4. Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
5. Regular disinfection of our rental units and exposed surfaces
6. Provide guests with cleaning and disinfectant products for cleaning their living spaces
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19:
1. Frequent hand washing
2. Have hand disinfection ready
3. Make personal hygiene a priority
4. Keep surfaces and living areas clean
3. Avoid unnecessary hand contact
4. Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
5. Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
6. Avoid going shopping in crowded markets and public spaces
7. Keep at least 2 meter away from others and avoid persons with signs of coughing or sneezing.
8. Eat healthy and increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
For updated information about COVID-19 cases and restrictions in Costa Rica visit: